1. You are in court. You are in deep doo-doo. What did you do? (‘Cause if you want, I might could talk to the judge and get your sentence reduced to Bloggingham dungeon time.)
I sneaked into area 51 and went down to the lower levels where I wasn’t supposed to be.
2. Your blog just became a best-selling book . What is the title of your book ?
Ordinarily Just me or The ramblings of a misguided life
3. It is midnight. The phone rings. It is Michael Jackson calling from the Great Beyond.
What would you like to ask him?
Nothing. I don’t care to speak to such a person.
4. You are having your future told. The fortune teller looks in the crystal ball, screams and leaves the room in fright. What did they see?
LOL. What didn’t they see would be the better question? Perhaps they looked into the mirror of the dark side of my soul.
5. You’re blogging along minding your own blusiness (that’s blog + oh…you know) when Google unexpectedly puts a Objectionable Content Warning on your blog. Your own mother is afraid to enter! What, pray tell, did you do to warrant it? How did this happen? Do you think you deserve it? Just how objectionable are you? Do tell.
I explained the realities of life. You know the ones I’m talking about. The ones no one wants to come out and talk about in public. What warranted it was reading the front page of the news. Hell yes I deserved it, since I was as objectionable as possible. I even found a caricature of how I felt and posted it. Also I felt the need to share every bit of juicy tidbits in my life.
6. You suddenly become God Of The Universe. What would your first Commandment be?
Though shalt not pro-create more the twice .
7. And finally, what secret would you like to tell the Queen?
Not to worry. What happens in Bloggingham, stays in Bloggingham.
Secrets? I don’t have secrets. It’s why I got Objectionable Content Warning on my blog.