In honor of the 40th anniversary of the Moon Landing.
This meme is all about using your imagination. Free your inner blogginess. Step outside the proverbial blox (that’s blog + box for all you non-blog speakers). Answer these ridiculous situational questions and post them on your own blog. Here’s the situation for today. We won’t tell a soul. And remember:
Don’t end up in the dungeon.
1. You are a guest on the space shuttle. You just arrived on the moon and realize you forgot something back home that you can’t live without. What is it and how do you convince them to go back and fetch it?
I would explain that it is an experiment that will create an atmosphere on the moon, thereby allowing us to survive an infinite amount of time should we get cut off from the earth. Though this doesn’t have to be necessarily true, just the idea alone should merit a rapid response.
2. Pretend you are a teacher in a rough public school for one day. You have been assigned to teach Manners 101. You have the “challenging bad butt kids” class (remember this is a pretend school and anyway I can’t say ass on my blog ’cause it’s so unQueenly and I might get fined or something). They are jumping up and down, cursing, and throwing things at you.
What is the first thing you would write on the board?
Write on the board?-oh hell lady the little bastards would be getting the objects they were throwing thrown back at them. When they got it threw their heads that I wasn’t playing with them then we could get down to business. But as I suppose that would be a form of abuse I suppose I could write the following:
My name is Mrs. Dahmer. I was recently paroled for good behavior. I stopped eating my roommates and they considered it a positive approach and wanted to reward me with some little goodies…..
3. Someone in your family or a friend has started a blog. They think it is anonymous but you have figured it out. They are saying derogatory things about you. Do you tell them or do you read it for awhile? How would you handle it?
Awe, if they were talking about me I probably deserved it. As such I would have to follow the blog for a while to see if it got any worse as now I would have been given permission to fully be myself and do all the bad things they were saying 😉
4. If you had one dollar left in your pocket, what would you spend it on?
Does Vin Diesel do a strip tease?
5. President Obama and the First Lady are coming over for dinner. What do you serve?
I suppose starting out with a budget that worked would be too obvious. (J/K) Being as I am in Hawaii I would have to go with a local moco. For those of you who don’t know it’s two scoops of rice with two hamburger patties and eggs (usually sunny side up) smothered in some brown gravy and a side of macaroni salad. Very delish. Barring that some chicken, rice and steamed veggies. Nothing too fancy since he can get that at home.
6. You walk in on your lover. They are trying on your clothes. What do you do?
I watch for a while and then give him pointers. I can’t have my man going around in something that makes his butt look big.
7. Every astronaut must have shots! Choose your vaccination: You only get one and you can’t enjoy any of the attributes of the other choices. You choose either: (1) The fountain of eternal youth and sexual vigor but only for 10 years (2) perfect health for a lifetime (3) eternal mind-numbing nirvana and peace of mind (4) unlimited hedonism for one year with no negative consequences.
How does the fountain of eternal youth only last 10 years? Hello people the word “eternal” means forever. Though thinking about it we age more slowly in space then we do inside earth’s atmosphere. So are we talking 10 years on the planet or the 20 odd years that we get when in outer space? Nirvana and peace of mind cannot be obtained through a shot and unlimited hedonism has its drawbacks as well. I mean think about it, after a year, you’re going to have to pay up eventually. I think I’ll pass. Perfect health for a life time sounds good too me. With it I will look youthful for a time and as a healthy person I will be full of vigor. And being in space will allow me not to age all that faster either so in that I think I have my answer. I will take the second shot if you please.