The Cooking Meme (What Is The Meaning of Thyme and Other Deep Questions)
1. If you could put thyme in a bottle, what is the first thing that you’d like to do?
I would learn how to reverse it and go back. What else is there for it?
2. Do eggs really crack or do they merely have a nervous breakdown?
Why neither my good chef, ur Queen, they merely splinter from the joy of becoming something tangible.
3. Why are you whipping the butter? What did it ever do to you?
Because the butter was naughty, Very Naughty. I might have to take it out and tie it to…ah well you get the idea!
yes they spoon, except when they are with the forks and then they just spork:0) As for splinters, well that’s still to be seen.
5. You hear: “Dumpling, my Dumpling, come hither.” The candles are lit, the fondue is dipping, the Godiva is pouring, the scallions are steaming and the music is playing…..but wait, the windows are open.
Why did you close them?
I think I have had too much Chardonnay, did you say the were open? I distinctly remember them being closed-well, the breeze will be nice …
6. Do you need a recipe to cook or are you a bohemian chef? Show us your reckless and wild side in the kitchen. Don’t have one? Here’s a recipe I made just for you: You will need a spatula, a whisk, a gallon of Chardonnay, a banana and a rump roast. What is the name of your dish?
Both, depending on my mood. Sometimes I start with a recipe and then tweak with it. As for the roast well let’s just call it Rump Ala ‘Na with a hint of Char and Don.
7. After dinner, the dishes are so dirty that the dishwasher refuses to wash them.
What did they say to get in hot water?
The dish ran away with the spoon.
8. Is your pot black?
Which pot are we talking about? and a “Hell Yes It’s Black”!
9. What is the sexiest spice or condiment in your cabinet? What makes it so?
Chili with a hint of cocoa-Do you really need a reason?
10. How much crock is really in your crock pot?