Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim’s post. (It’s our way of saying “Thanks!”) We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme’s best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let’s go!
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Calvin at the blog Calvin’s Canadian Cave of Coolness. He states that he grabbed it Samurai Frog. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
1. Are you currently in a serious relationship? Define serious…
2. What was your dream growing up? to not be where my mother was.
3. What talent do you wish you had? telepathy-it would make (my) life so much easier
4. If I bought you a drink, what would it be? Dr. Pepper
5. What was the last book you read? as infinished? That would be a romance novel whose name I cannot recall.
6. What zodiac sign are you? Scorpio
7. Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where. Yep-they’re personal and just the ears. If you need explaining for the peircings you need more help that I can give you.
8. Worst habit? it is both a double edge sword but sarcasm would have to rank right up there with a few others…
9. What is your favorite sport?is sex a sport? Tennis-playing and watching
10. Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude?I would have to say optimistically pessimistic!
11. Worst thing to ever happen to you? Really, do we need to go there?
12. Tell me one weird fact about you. Well, I wouldn’t want to scare you…
13. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Scary-who else do you know of that doesn’t need Halloween to slather paint on their face to creep people out?
14. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
Taller-definitely would be taller.
15. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Couldn’t I be both?
16. Ever been arrested?Nope
17. If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Pay off bills and then spend the rest on crap I don’t need-oh wait after the bills there wouldn’t be anything left!
18. What’s your favorite place to hang out at? On the bus, armed with my iPod and a sweater.
19. Do you believe in ghosts? Don’t you?
20. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Read, listen to music, write, zone out.
21. Do you swear a lot? Depends on which company I am holding.
22. Biggest pet peeve? right now, Double standards.
23. In one word, how would you describe yourself? hmmmm!
24. Do you believe/appreciate romance? not really my thing. I know my husband does though!
25. Do you believe in God? I believe in a god as well as a goddess.