Ok- so it’s been awhile, but I’ve been (mostly) busy and a lot of lazy but here is a meme that I miss doing and hopefully, with the grace of the queen can revel in her good graces. This weeks meme Is the Never Should meme. Have a glance and see what you make of it.
The Never Should Meme
Brought to you from the sunny beaches of Somewhere whilst on vacation.
I actually believe that if “shoulds” and “nevers” were banned from the English language we’d all be better off. Who needs to live in absolutes? Should evokes unnecessary and unhealthy guilt.
Never is never enough no matter what you should be doing. Not ever! See? But in this fill-in-the-blank exercise you can be as dogmatic and brutal as you dare.
After today’s meme, lose the words.
Oh, never mind.
1. If I never see certain memebers of my family again it will be too soon.
2. Should I meet my Maker tomorrow, I would ask for one more day on earth to spend with my kid, learn all the secrets of the world, to see if long term space travel were possible.
3. Never in my life have I laughed or cried like I did today.
4. I should always allow more time for other people.
5. I should’ve never listened to my dark half while under the influence of spontaneity.
6. I never have sex in my car but I should always carry Condoms with me just in case 😉
7. I should spend more money on things I really need because it makes me happy. I should spend less money on things I don’t need because it makes me sad.
8. Affection should never be shared with strangers.
9. I should tell people that I never really meant to be so aimless in life.