1. Are you the type of person who jumps into new ventures or do you prefer baby steps?
Depends on the venture.
3. When was the last time you were on a stage? ummmm-don’t recall
5. If the NCAA Men’s or Women’s Final Four basketball tournament was played in your hometown arena or within easy driving distance from where you live, would you try to attend one the three games? Nope-don’t do basketball. Tell me a little bit about the tennis playoff coming up and we’ll be in business.
6. Of all the clothes you own, what do you feel most comfortable wearing, and why?My pj’s-really do you need an answer as to “why” for this one?
7. On what television show—either past or present—would you like to make to make a guest appearance, and what role would you play? hmm SO many to choose from. How about Roswell, as a friendly visitor from their home planet.
8. St. Patrick’s Day is on Wednesday March 17th. Do you celebrate and wear green? Drink Green Beer? Ignore it? Well, I wear green so I don’t get pinched, I don’t drink beer so any green beer is automatically out and unless they have green hard whiskey I won’t be having any. As far as ignore it, hell yes I ignore it (with the exception of the aforementioned wearing green of course), as I have yet to figure out how it (the holiday) applies to me.
9. If a leprechaun told you that you could have any amount of money from his pot of gold but it had to be a specified amount for a specified item, how much would you ask for and what would it be for? 200,000.00 That’s how much it would take to get my life back in order.