Every month, An Island Life will be hosting a photo contest with a specific theme. For March it will be Springtime.
Here’s how it works:
- From now until March 17th, post a photo on your blog in regards to what “Springtime” means to you. Don’t forget to include a link back here so others can join in on the fun, too.
- It doesn’t have to be a recent picture but it does have to be one taken by you.
- Then come back and leave your link to your entry in the Mr. Linky below.
- The voting will begin on March 19th and run till March 22nd. Get all your friends to vote for you!
- The photo with the most votes will be announced on March 24th.
- That’s it!
The winner will receive:
- $20 to Amazon.com, Starbucks, or via PayPal
- An award button
- Their entry posted at An Island Life with a link back to your site
So start thinking about what “Springtime” means to you and capture it on film! Your entry could win you a great prize! Good luck!
This photo is what Sprintime means to me. It was taken in 2005 on the way to my wedding.