Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
2. What’s your oldest possession? Well, if it’s still in storage, a little clown figurine My mother bought me more than 20 years ago. (wow that’s a shocking thought). If not then my T-shirt from the colossal caverns in AZ 10 years ago.
3. Do you have any phobias? Clowns
4. What values did your parents instill in you? My parents didn’t instill jack. all my values are my own!
5. What are your plans for Easter? Easter? We don’t celebrate no stinking Easter here!
6. I like sun more than snow. I thought these were supposed to be questions. Though I do have to agree with the more sun than snow.
7. Tell us about 3 fads from your teenage years. hmm, let’s see, pregnancy, group drinking and sex during the school lunch hour….
8. Tell us what is the most important attribute in a lover. While Thom is dead on with the honesty, I think compatibility is also just as important.
9. What new piece of technology have you resisted buying and what would it take for you to change your mind? A bigger I-pod. My current I-pod dying. Ooppp’s, I just dropped it down 3 stories, guess it’s time to go get that bigger one.