2nd Cup of Coffee has a meme you should try out. Here’s my take.
1. Define a great relationship.
Friendship would have to come first. What type of relationship would it be if you couldn’t talk to one another and enjoy each other. Sexual compatibility next. If you can’t get each others rocks off, regardless of friendship, then is there really any hope for a long lasting faithful relationship?
2. Why is it called a “drive-through” if you have to stop? (Real question: What was the last food/drink you purchased at a drive-through?)
It’s a drive thru because you don’t have to get out of your car moron. Once you have your food you just drive thru! As for the last it was at taco hell and a burrito. The 5 layer one.
3. As I type this, the Butler Bulldogs are getting ready to play in the NCAA championship game. Every Hoosier is hysterical about this except me. So in honor of the Bulldogs … what is your favorite breed of dog? (I tried.)
The who is playing what? Any large breed dog will do.
I like the one below. It’s a beast!
Well, that depends on what it is I plan on doing when I get there. Suffice it to say that any place near a large body of water will do.
5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
Really, I wouldn’t be the screwed up, obsessive compulsive wack job I am today if I was raised any different.
6. Who’s the funniest person you know?
7. Did you get enough sleep last night?
What do you consider enough, or is it what I consider enough? See, you gotta be a little more specific in your questions before you go asking random strangers things. Did you get enough sleep for you last night?
8. What’s the first thing you thought about this morning?
Can I wait another fifteen minutes before my bladder will burst or should I just suck it up and get out of bed now and take care of business…
9. Grilled or Fried? –HONESTLY
I’m one of the weird ones. I don’t really care for fried food. Grilled though is just great.
10. Are you afraid of the dark?
Of the dark? You’ve got to be kidding me. The dark is my friend. It is were I live. I like to pet it and bring it home when the sun sets.
11.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Still working on that. I guess I’ll let you know when I grow up 🙂
12. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose?
Really, there are no words to describe me. I can think up phrases that might come close but truly, one word? How about indescribable?