Welcome to The Dating Profiles Meme. This meme is based on a feature from WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, they scour those on-line dating sites to respond either a person’s profile or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. They use only “lines” that are gender-neutral. So, your mission is to respond to ten they choose each week. Seriously or with humor is your choice! The spelling or grammar errors were in the original profiles. Join us each and every Friday!
Geez, you sound like a loud little kid, I’m not interested in loud little kids. Call me when you grow up-wait, don’t I won’t be interested even then.
2. One might az well try to ride two horsez moving in different directionz, az 2 try 2 maintain in equal force two opposing or contradictory setz of desirez…
Now just come on, how can you sound like both a thug and a scientist. How is that at all attractive? Go back to school and take a writing course and then try re-posting. Also, if you cannot handle two opposing desires at one time then perhaps you’re not a mature adult and don’t need to be posting on the want ads for a date. Obviously you can’t get one or you wouldn’t be posting but I think you need to mature and go back to school.
3. To always keep a positive attitude about things even though they might not be going right at the time everything happens for a reason and it may not start off good but eventually it will end well.
While the thought is good you cannot go telling people to be constantly happy all the time buddy. You must be one of those sickos who goes around being constantly happy even in the face of tragedy. Seriously-learn to frown and cry a little and people might think you’re normal and you might actually get a date! And learn how to use punctuation for goodness sake.
4. Someone that dosn’t mind going to church once in a while.
Sorry, it would fall down on top of me the minute I walked through those doors, or burst into flames in the attempt to keep me out. How about you go by yourself and tell me all about it later.
5. You are being screened, so alcoholics, addicts, stalkers need not apply.
But the stalkers are the ones that are the most fun!
6. Glass 3/4 full.
7. For a person I love I will do absolutely everything.
Then I won’t want you for very long because the challenge will be gone. Once I have turned you into my slave what is the use for you? Try a backbone, it will get you farther.
8. I want someone who will be my partner, soul mate, lover, confidant and best friend.
This is not a bad want, however, unless you’re willing to have a stalker, give everything and are 3/4 full sure that all will turn out from a love wanted ad you might want to try going out in person and meeting people.
9. I am actually 38, but frequently told I look 10 years younger.
And you’re posting that? You would have done better saying you look 28 but people mistake you for being older because of your maturity. All this says is that you’re old, I look not bad, but I want people to think I’m younger. Well, at least you spell and use punctuation correctly. At your advanced age that’s a good thing. It gives me hope…
10. I like to think of myself as a learner, a giver, an explorer, learning every second and appreciating what the next person you meet teaches you and what you give them.