Yes, it’s a meme, but the questions weren’t entirely stupid or too annoying and it wasn’t endless so why not. If ya wanna participate swing on over to Second Cup of Coffee site and play. Just don’t forget to link!
1. Would you rather host party or simply attend a party?
That would really depend on the type of party wouldn’t it? I mean, if it was something I really wanted to do with my friends, not a problem hosting-however, I prefer (really, who doesn’t?) to let someone else deal with all the hassle of hosting.
2. Tell us about the most memorable party you’ve been to.
That would be both Christmas and Thanksgiving of last year. We spent both holidays with friends and I cannot remember a time when I have enjoyed either holiday so much.
3. What is one thing you hope for in the after-life?
Well, lack of stupid people would really, really be nice. Barring that, how about a life? Not one with all the mundane things we bog ourselves with down here but perhaps a higher plane of existence would be interesting.
4. What do you enjoy most about sunshine?
The light. The warmth. And if there is a good breeze you would just about be giving me the perfect day!
5. When you attend a bridal/baby shower, do you prefer to bring your own gift or chip in with others to buy a larger gift?
Depends on who I am attending it for. If it is something I was obligated to attend for someone then I would definitely chip in. If for someone I actually care about then most definitely I’ll bring my own.
6. Would you rather have a FREE week of having your house cleaned or all of your meals cooked for you and your family?
I know most people would choose a clean house but I really must say that having food prepared and ready to go when you’re on the run would be just this side of fantastic. The meals better be good of course!
7. What song describes your mood today?
“Let it Be” by the Beatles. Which I am finding out-right hilarious since I generally don’t listen to music from older generations. I like music in the now but lately…
8. What is something you received for your own bridal shower/wedding that you still own or use? (If you are not married, feel free to sub a gift you received a long time ago.)
hmmm, Let me get back to you on that one will ya! I have to think of something that won’t offend. How about memories?
9. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is?
I like food with nuts in it but not cherries so that leaves out cherries garcia but allows just about everything else.
10. When was the last time you felt “tested?”
This past semester in Physics, Saturday at work while folding clothes, most days in my whole friggin life. How ’bout you? When was the last time you felt tested? Though on a positive note, I haven’t had to hide any bodies, create a new identity to avoid the law and I still have all my friends so I must be passing this testing!
11. “[Fill in the blank] is a food that once I start eating I find really hard to stop.”
Deli Mustard Gardettos- I have half a bag sitting here while I’m deciding if I want to be nice and share or if I will just cave into temptation-come to think of it, this is like being tested too…
12. “—–” is the best motivation.
Money, first and foremost. And a healthy dose of competition…