Cheers to all of us thieves!!! Would You Rather Meme, part one
- Would you rather go into the past and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great-great grandchildren?
-hmmm, that one’s difficult. I would love to see how my family came to be but also, how it ends up. Well, since I already know the people in my family, I would opt for the future and while there perhaps gain some knowledge of the future I could use right this moment?
- Would you rather have more time or more money?
–we live in a society where we never seem to have enough–be it time or money. I think I am going to go all Buddha and say I would rather find happiness in what I do have.
- Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button on your life?
–rewind, definitely rewind. but then again….
- Would you rather be able to talk with the animals or speak all foreign languages?
–Talk with animals definitely. All foreign languages speak the same tongue.
- Would you rather win the lottery or live twice as long?
–If I live twice as long I will have gained the knowledge to have made myself rich and spend it wisely. If I won the lottery, it is a short term solution to a long term problem.
- Would you feel worse if no one showed up to your wedding or to your funeral?
–Depends on who didn’t show up, in which case I could be a very happy person all around. As for people showing up at my funeral, well, I would be dead and gone already so would I really feel anything?
- Would you rather be without internet for a week, or without your phone?
–Hands down without the phone.
- Would you rather meet George Washington, or the current President?
–George Washington of course. We only know what the history books say, I would rather know in person.
- Would you rather lose your vision or your hearing?
–well, since I have kinda lost both I can honestly say that seeing is nice but hearing the slightest minutia in a song can make all the difference in the world. Being able to understand what people are saying to you and not mistake it for something else your brain has concocted to make sense would also be wonderful…
- Would you rather work more hours per day, but fewer days or work fewer hours per day, but more days?
-Less days and less hours, but since that’s not what you’re asking. I would rather work less days but more hours.
- Would you rather listen to music from the 70’s or music from today?
—this is a silly question, I listen to both now so why would I have to choose?????
- Would you rather become someone else or just stay you?
–that would depend on how I am feeling at the moment wouldn’t it? I could just stay me, but with all the really cool adult clubs and the internet, I could become someone else too couldn’t I. Then when I got tired of that persona I could go back to being me, who I like most of the time.
- Would you rather be Batman or Spiderman?
–Bored billionaire with toys and tights and a complex, or geeky teen genius who doesn’t need a steel contraption to fly through the air….choices choices.
- Would you rather be stuck on a broken ski lift or in a broken elevator?
–I don’t like the snow. It would get too cold after sitting on my behind for awhile. Will there be a grizzly next to me to keep me warm? Also I would have to stay still as I couldn’t get up and walk around. I think not therefore it is an obvious answer. Also, who would I be stuck with cause you know, in an elevator there are ALOT of possibilities for entertainment. Just saying.
- For your birthday, would you rather receive cash or gifts?
-Depends on who the gifts were from wouldn’t it? As well as what.