1. What’s overdue for a good cleaning?
My ceiling fans, my closet, my yard, I think you get the point…
2. What’s overdue for some kind of professional examination, service, maintenance, or upkeep?
3. Who’s overdue for a phone call or letter to you?
4. What’s overdue for an appearance in your neighborhood?
A lawn mower…hhhmmmmm perhaps I should go to my landlord about this…
5. Who’s overdue for a good comeuppance?
My brother in law
6. What’s a gross food you like anyway?
7. Who’s an unlikeable person you like anyway?
If they’re unlikeable why would I like them anyways? It’s like asking an adult if they like Barney the purple dinosaur. No one over the age of 5 Likes the purple dinosaur!
8. What’s an unpleasant task you enjoy performing anyway?
9. What’s a dumb song you enjoy anyway?
Baby got Back by sir mix a lot
10. What’s a lousy restaurant you frequent anyway?
If it’s lousy I avoid it like the plague, really this question is like the one about liking people. it makes no sense.
11. What’s your favourite Sci-fi film/program etc?
12. Have you ever had a proper Tarot reading?
13. Have you ever used the phrase “back in my time” to someone younger than you?
To my child, all the time. when else am I going to use it?
14. Have you ever done something really unbelivable, only to have no one around to see it?
I’m not telling.
15. If you were famous would you want a statue or a building names after you?
Statues never made sense to me. I mean are they supposed to come to life or embody what it is that got you to the point of having a statue erected in your name? I think not. As for a building names after me, well, same thing isn’t is–it is just in a different format.
I think I would rather be remembered in written words.