Cheers to all of us thieves!!!
I Want To Be Famous Meme
1. Would you like to be famous? In what way? Nope, I have enough people blaming me for stuff already. I wouldn’t want some one to say I was responsible for their kids or even themselves going out and doing something stupid or silly. However, should I ever become infamous, I think it would be for the first person to go out for a deep space exploration while downloading all thoughts and memories to an AI device to pass on to any decendents who happen to find me floating out in space.
2. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why? No-as soon as the person picks up I yell at the top of my voice “Wanker, what took you so long to answer the damn phone!” I really don’t think that needs practicing, do you?
3. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you? I don’t think this blog is long enough to go into that description. Perhaps when I write the book you can read all about it…ummm, in about 30 more years…
4. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else? Karaoke. Last Wednesday. Shower, this morning.Need more details?
5. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want? That is a tough one as I would still like to do things but I don’t want to be an idiot in my old age. How about if I keep my smarts, build me a body and then transfer my brain to it, thereby creating immortality and a way to keep me alive and young all at the same time?
6. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die? Maybe
7. For what in your life do you feel most grateful? My sense of me. Sometimes I get lost, for which I am grateful for those in my life who help me redirect, but if I hadn’t chosen these people to be in my life I wouldn’t be me. So it is a revolving question don’t you think? as well as a self serving one I might add. 😛
8. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be? Look at previous response. I wouldn’t be me if not for the way I had grown up, all of the bad and the bit of good.So in that you have your answer. Now if you had asked what vengence I would meet out on the wrongdoers I have encountered, that would be another story, wouldn’t it?
9. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be? Telepathy-I don’t think I need to expand upon this one.
10. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know? Are we really in a matrix?
11. What does friendship mean to you? For me, family. You all know who you are.
12. What roles do love and affection play in your life? See this here sink hole. It is something of beauty that was made out of something so life changing and engulfing. The people in it are trapped without their staircase to get them out. Love and affection helped to build that staircase and at times, it also is what tears it down to keep people from finding their way out or growing. That is the role that love and affection play in my life.
13. When did you last laugh? I was watching Frozen and it was on pause. When my daughter asked why we weren’t watching it I said because it’s frozen wtihout thinking. Obviously there was more to that conversation, but it was so funny and I laughed so hard I couldn’t breath for a moment.But that doesn’t answer the question. Recently. That was when I last laughed.
14. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Definitely a night owl. The dark talks to me.
15. Seen anything weird lately?Myself? Ahhh, a crow ran into my office window, dropped the moth from it’s beak. proceeded to peck at it and when that didn’t work , tore the wings off and ate them before it ate the rest of the body. Yeah, that would qualify as weird in my book.